1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. The transmission of the Greek and Hebrew text has faithfully preserved God's Word and the doctrine within it is without contradiction. The Bible reveals to us the nature of our God, how to come to know and belong to Him, and also the manner in which we should live (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 3:16, Isaiah 40:8, John 20:31, Romans 15:4).
2. We believe the doctrine commonly referred to as the Trinity, meaning there is only one living and true God that exists as three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 44:8, Isaiah 48:12-16, Romans 1:7, John 1:1-14, Acts 5:3-4).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the promised Messiah as foretold in the Old Testament. He was born miraculously to the Virgin Mary when the Holy Spirit came upon her and the power of the Most High overshadowed her and for that reason the holy offspring was called the Son of God (Daniel 9:25, John 4:25-26, Luke 1:35).
4. We believe that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was literally physically and bodily raised from the dead on the third day, according to the Scriptures, and as He, Himself, said He would be. He is today at the right hand of the Father interceding for those who belong to Him (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, John 2:19-22 and 10:14-18, Acts 2:23-33, Psalm 16:10, Luke 22:69, Mark 16:19, 1 Timothy 2:5-6, Hebrews 7:25).
5. We believe that all mankind are born with a sinful nature, ever since Adam’s transgression. No one by his own deeds or merits has ever been, or ever will be, good enough to be with the Lord in the life to come (Romans 5:14-21, Isaiah 64:6, Psalm 39:5, Romans 3:19-28, 1 John 1:10, Philippians 3:3-9).
6. We believe that eternal life is a free gift of God, which cannot be earned, but is received by those who have accepted Jesus’ payment for their sins on the cross. Those who have accepted Jesus and His payment are changed people and are spiritually re-born, adopted into the family of God (Ephesians 2:8, Romans 3:19-28, 2 Corinthians 5:17, John 3:3, Galatians 4:5, Romans 8:13-17, 1 Peter 2:24).
7. We believe that Satan and his fallen angels are real, and that Hell is a literal place that was prepared for them. There is now at this time spiritual warfare taking place here on the earth (Matthew 4:1-10, James 2:19, Matthew 25:41, Matthew 10:28, Mark 9:43-48, Ephesians 6:11-18, 2 Corinthians 10:4).
8. We believe that Jesus Christ will again bodily return; while no one knows exactly when this will take place, it will indeed happen as has other Biblical prophecy. All prophecy that has not yet been fulfilled will be fulfilled (Acts 1:9-11, Revelation 1:7, Matthew 24:36, Matthew 5:18, Ezekiel 12:25, Habakkuk 2:2-3, Deuteronomy 18:21-22).